Period: 1 Mar 2018 – 29 Feb 2020
IN-COMMON TOOLBOX aims to implement an individualized guidance pathway for 400 migrant women for the exercise of
citizenship through participation in culture of the host community. The underlying concepts are case management,
reinforcement of Key Competences and the sistemic intervention at 3 levels:
• Individual: actions for empowerment (personal development through training on KC and leadership).
• Professional: providing effective tools for personal counselling (Methodology of Active Citizenship Scale).
• Community, creation of local stakeholder network.
The project also aims to systematize this process in a tool that allows the transfer of the model at European level.
To this end, a 4 stage process is planned:
• SHARE: exchange of good practices and analisys of barriers that prevent women for the full participation that will
result a set of 40 good practices and guidelines to remove barriers for effective integration in cultural life.
• ENGAGE: involvement of beneficiares and creation of 4 local stakeholder networks with at least 40 members. 200
volunteers will also be trained on interculturality.
• START UP: elaboration of a curriculum and delivery of training on KC4 Digital competence, 5 Learning to learn, 6
Social and Civic competences, 8 Cultural awareness and on Leadership.
• INTERACT: development of 20 interventions corresponding to the 5 levels of the scale by the local networks.
Organisation of 4 virtual events and a final conference on integration issues.
Main beneficiaries are migrant women with difficulties of access to educational and cultural resources in the host community.
Municipality services, social volunteers, mentors, cultural mediators, social workers and all those organisations with
responsibility for the integration of migrants. All potential members of the local stakeholders network.
Long term beneficiaries are also responsible for the integration policies; social, cultural, educational and employment
services; NGOs and third sector.
The lead partner is DOCUMENTA(Spain)
The other partners are:
- ASOCIACION INSTITUTO EUROPEO DE ESTUDIOS PARA LA FORMACION Y EL DESARROLLO(Spain)
- EDITC LTD(Cyprus)
- SKE Kato Plemidion(Cyprus)
- DIMITRA EKPAIDEFTIKI SIMVLITIKI AE(Greece)
- DIMOS LARISEON(Greece)
- KIST Consult(Austria)
- GS gain&sustain OG (Austria)
- ASOCIACION RED CANTABRA CONTRA LA POBREZA Y LA EXCLUSION SOCIAL(Spain)
This project has received funding from Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF) from the European Commission, DG for Migration and Home Affairs under the grant agreement 776199.